Not long after the launch of the first true wireless TFZ X1, TZF recently announced the $49 TFZ B.V2 – budget true wireless sports earbuds for low-end of the market.
The TFZ B.V2 integrates AB1526P Bluetooth chipset from Airoha. This chip supports Bluetooth 5.0 and profiles such as HFP1.7, AAC decoder, and dual-Mic. Earphones have Bluetooth modules with AB1526P wil have a better mic performance because of noise reduction capacity of dual-microphones.
The AB1526P Bluetooth also ensures TFZ B.V2 earbuds having a long Bluetooth range and stable connection, which is critcal for user experience (though the latency when watching video or playing game is still present – it’s not rated as ultra-low latency). As a sports gear, the TFZ B.V2 features rubber jacket with earhook for secure fit and with IPX5 rating, they are just perfect for sweaty ears.
TFZ B.V2 quick specs
- Driver type: Dynamic driver (moving coil)
- Frequency response range: 20Hz — 20000Hz
- Bluetooth version: 5.0 (AB1526P chipset)
- Bluetooth profiles: A2DP AVRCP HFP SPP PBAP
- Bluetooth distance: 20m(66 feet) – not as advertised the range is shorter.
- Dual mic for noise reduction
- IPX5 waterproof
- Battery life 6-8 hours
- Charging time: 1 hour
- Mic: -42db
- Additional functions: Auto pairing, syncing and switching on.
- Weigh: 4.8g
Available in red, sea blue, purple and black, some sellers on Aliexpress even offer theme customization for charging case.
What’s in the box? charging cable, travel pouch, charging case and 3 pairs of eartips.
The sound of TFZ B.V2 focuses on bass and mid-range (which is much different from the TFZ X1) and feel a bit warm, so generally they sound good for Pop, R&B or EDM.