A pair of earbuds can cost from a few bucks to thousand bucks. What really set a pair of earbuds apart from others. If this is your first time shopping for it, you may consider SOUND QUALITY, build quality, functionalities and accessories, fit and comfort, and value.
Some pairs may sound good for a lot of music genres, but other simply sound good for just a few kinds of music. This is how earbud’s sound is different from each other just like their design.
- Best Cheap Earbuds (they cost less than 50 bucks): These entry level earbuds are replacements for your included earbuds with your phones. Some are better built than others, but considering sound quality, we don’t pick earbuds for the sound quality rather their sound signature.
- You may be also looking for some unique products here is an example of how weird earbuds may look like
|LyreBeats Metal Buds
|Anker SoundBuds Slim+
If you need a pair to hit the gym
A basic for every phone
||Xiaomi Piston 3.0
A new design for Piston
If you have a small home recording studio and want to hear your voice live. The BGVP SGZ-DN1 in ear monitor would be a good pick.
Driver size: 6.8mm
- New models to test
|2018 KZ ZSR
Style: over ear wear
Style: Fit into the ear with adjustable plastic loops
|Swing IE800||EINSEAR T2|
|URBANFUN Hi-Fi||RHA MA390|
|Skullcandy S2IKDZ Ink’d||JBL Synchros E10 Earbuds|
|MEE Audio Sport-Fi M6||Sennheiser CX 3.00|
The larger driver, the more bass
- Best Earbud Under 100 (from 50 to 100 bucks): Better build quality and sound, yet deversified in styles. You also have an overview how earbuds are built – Dynamic driver, BA and their combination, features such as Bluetooth and Noise cancelling.
|1MORE Quad Driver In-Ear
Balanced, warming sound signature
|1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear
A well-balanced sound signature
|Bose SoundSport In-Ear
|Final Audio Design High Resolution Headphone – Black (E2000)
Sound signature: V-shaped shound
For those who have small ears
- Noise Cancelling Earbuds (Not isolating, these earbuds actively cancel out the noises)
- Bluetooth Earbuds (connected with your phone via Bluetooth)
- Volume-limiting earbuds for kids (high impedance earbuds)
- True-wireless earbuds (Completely wireless, wire free)
- HRM earbuds – Earbuds that can track your heart rate
Pick a pair of earbuds with the sound signature based on the music genres you love
- Natural sounding, balanced
- Enhanced Bass
- Over-whelming Bass (plenty of bass)
- Over-ear earbuds
- Open-back earbuds
- Unsealed flat earbuds
- Earbuds with a neckband
- Earbuds a band worn behind the head (for running)
- If you have very small ears, picking a pair of earbuds that fit into your ears is tough, but these are smallest possible for your ears.
- Triple drivers
- Quad drivers
- Best USB C earbuds