MEIZU POP TW50 – Release date: December 2018
I haven’t been hand on the earbuds yet but here is a quick look about the product.
MEIZU POP TW50 is a standard set of earbuds with decent sound and responsive touch control.
A single tap to pause/play the track.
Double tap on the right earphone takes skip tracks, on the left earphones to play previous tracks.
Triple tap on the earphone to trigger voice assistant.
Touch and hold the right earpiece to increase volume and the left to volume down.
The charging case of POP TW50 can be wirelessly charged on MEIZU pad.
- Bluetooth version: 4.2
- Impedance: 16 Ω
- Power: 5 mW
- Touch control – reliable and responsive
- Frequency range: 20 Hz – 20 KHz
- Speaker sensitivity: 101 dB @ 1 kHz
- Microphone sensitivity: -38 dB @ 1 kHz – average for call
- Weight: 5.8g per earbud – quite heavy but they definitely fit.
- IPX5 rating – good for sports
- 6mm Graphene driver
- Battery capacity: 85 mAh per earphone – which is equal to 3 hours of playing music – not impressive given its size. The earbuds get about 60% of full battery within 1 hour of charging.
- Charging case battery: 700 mAh
- Charging case weight 48g (not incuded earphones)
- Type: Lithium polymer battery
- Good sound with resonable bass
- Touch control is a plus
- Large housings
- Short battery life
- Sometimes the connection drops between 2 earpieces if you have large head – it may happen more frequently.
Where to buy Meizu POP – Aliexpress, Amazon, GearBest.