Klipsch are quite late in the TWS run but with their high-profile in audio, anyone who are big fans of Klipsch would be excited to test their first kind of TWS, the T5 or a full name Klipsch T5 True Wireless (priced at $199)
The T5 doesn’t come with particular fitting earpiece mechanism just like Samsung Galaxy Buds, MOMENTUM True Wireless or Jabra Elite. But anyone would notice the copper Klipsch logo on the caps that situates just above the power button and the oval included eartips are better off for comfort. The nozzle design with housing makes it perfectly sit evenly in the ear.
- 5mm Dyanmic driver
- Frequency response: 10Hz-19kHz
- Noise Reduction Rating: -22dB
- Earphones’ battery: 60mAh
- Water-resistant IPX4 rating
- Bluetooth 5.0 with Aptx support (A2DP Codecs: SBC, aptX®, AAC)
- Quick charge (15min of charging = 2 hours of listening)
- EQ settings on Klipsch Connect App
Nothing more interesting than the sound – that the company claimed Legendary Klipsch sound – detailed and dynamic.
Well the bass of T5 wireless is strong and plenty deep and would feel right for bass-centric music – that combines the resolution and richness and it’s not muddy or overly focused. That’s incredible since the fact that the earphones are built with 5mm dynamic drivers. Mid-range and highs are lined-up with details and clarity.
- Good for calls with 4 mics
- Snug and comfortable fit
- 8 hours of battery (just one hour less than PowerBeats Pro)
- No sports earhooks
- The zippo-style charging case is heavy that’s because it has a large battery and it’s metal (like TFZ X1). But no nuisance if you stuff in your pockets though.